I have an allergy, are you able to provide me with the full ingredient’s in the food you serve?
– Yes, we list all of the ingredients which go into our food so you can be sure of exactly what you’re eating. If you do suffer from a food allergy or have specific dietary requirements, just let us know when you make your booking and we can cater to your needs.
Can I book a table in advance?
– Yes. We love to know you’re coming to see us, especially if it’s a big group. Contact us by telephone, or come into the restaurant to book your table. Remember, we also have private booths available to book.
How do I apply for a job at Frango’s?
– Drop us an email to email@example.com, with the position you’re interested in along with an up-to-date copy of your CV, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
When are you open?
– We’re open every day from 11am until 12am
Where are you based?
– We’re located in New Oxford House, Corporation Street in Coventry City centre.
What is your restaurant dining like?
– We offer a large open planned dining space with a rustic feel. The decor features a mixture of contemporary and traditional aspects with wooden furnishings, exposed brick walls and stylish lighting. We have a cocktail bar in the centre of the restaurant for after dinner drinks or even a place to start your night. We occasionally have live bands on which really makes Frango’s a social place to be. When the sun decides to make an appearance, we also have a decked area at the front of the restaurant. Perfect for indulging in one of our cocktails or range of Portuguese beers and wines.
Where do I go to make a complaint, suggestion, to say thanks or to request information?
– We kindly accept your praise and suggestions, we’ll also be happy to listen to any complaints you may have and try to resolve them with you in the best way possible. In order to contact us, either give us a call or fill in our contact form.
Do you serve Halal meat?
– Yes we our proud to say that all our meat is 100% Halal.
What music do you play in Frango’s?
– We play Portuguese acoustics, Jazz, Funk, Soul.. you name it, we play it. We also have live music nights and offer Jukebox Wednesdays – take a look at our Jukebox Wednesdays here, where YOU become the DJ!
Can I see the nutritional value of all of your food?
– Yes, we try to keep our food as low-fat and fresh as possible without losing any of it’s delicious taste. Nutritional values are available for all of the food on our menu.
Where do you source your meat from?
– We buy our meat fresh, from a local supplier whose chickens are free-range. Therefore our chicken is tender, juicy and well bred.
How do you cook the chicken?
– Our fresh, free-range, locally sourced chicken is coated in your chosen marinade, barbecued the traditional way to your taste.
Do you offer take-out and delivery?
– Unfortunately we don’t offer delivery but we do have a take-away service. You can give us a call in advance and order your food, then come into the restaurant to collect it (carefully packaged to take-away). You can also pop into the restaurant to order and take a seat and enjoy the atmosphere while you wait. Your food will be made fresh for you, so you can take the delicious Frango’s taste home.
If you can’t find your answer in our FAs then click here to contact us with your query and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.